Nu Roots Health
Cassie wanted to hit the ground running as a new clinic owner by prioritising awareness and attracting as many new patients as possible, while also become better at managing her time and be more confident being a self-employed first-timer.
Over the course of two weeks, we gathered everything we could about Cassie’s practice. We then researched the local area to understand where we could advertise the practice to Cassie’s idea patient groups.
After 10 weekly sessions teaching Cassie how to find, develop and nurture local business relationships, improve current digital and clinic marketing methods and implement effective time management strategies, Nu Roots is growing by the day.
The Process & Impact
Osteopaths and business coaches Alan Zaia and Andrew Terry worked with Cassie over 10 weeks as we reverse-engineered her goals as a new clinic owner in the next 12 months.
Being a new business in such a small rural community, it was important that the marketing strategies brought the practice as much awareness as possible, but not be overbearing or distasteful to the local community.
All while, we worked with Cassie to:
- Increase clinic awareness through digital, in-clinic and community marketing and networking
- Implement core time management principles and structure into her admin day
- Set up printed media and signage to boost clinic awareness and improve word of mouth
- Understand foundational self-employed principles including patient boundaries and appointment time-keeping
- Identify other businesses to develop a mutually beneficial relationship and improve patient referrals
- Design patient-centric treatment plans that encourage patients to encourage self-efficiency
- Set up and optimise Cliniko to track business and practitioner performance
Switch her mindset to become a confident self-employed person and maintain a healthy work:life balance as a mum of 5 kids
Make your dream career a reality.
It's time to get unstuck with osteopathy business coaching
what you'll receive:
Bringing Ghana to London, with the hope of bringing 12 clinics to Africa.
Clapham Osteopathic Practice & Westwood Health
Two established clinics in South London coming together with a paired identity.
Got an idea? Let's hear it
Fill out the form below and we’ll respond as soon as possible. We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared.